- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10:00 AM- 6:00 PM
- Tuesday, Thursday: 11:00 AM- 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM- 12:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed
After Hours Emergency
For after hours emergency care, please call MedVet:
• Cincinnati Medvet
• Dayton Medvet
• Payment is due at time of service.
• We accept cash, credit, and debit card.
• We accept Care Credit.
** Check payments are only available to established pet owner’s
- Payment for all services rendered are due at time of service.
- Being a small business style clinic, we do not currently offer payment plans.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover card.
- We accept written checks after a doctor/patient relationship has been established.
- Care Credit information is available by request.
- Itemized medical costs for services are offered by request.
- The price for our office visit and exam is 45$ and then other services completed are added on to that.
- Our office is ran by schedule appointments only to allow our appointments to run as close to schedule as possible.
- We offer emergent appointments, due to this sometimes our appointments may not run tight to schedule. We highly value all our patients health needs.
- We request that new patients arrive 10-15 minutes early to accurately collect any pertinent medical information and to complete our new patient form.
- We request that you call no less than 12 hours before your pet’s scheduled appointment when canceling. We want to have enough time to fill this empty space with another patient that needs us too.
- We run social media on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Sometimes your pet’s are just too cute to not take a snapshot of, if you do not wish your pet’s photos to be taken, just let us know, we are happy to honor your wishes.
- Sometimes we like to spotlight cases on our social media or fun moments with our patients. If we want to spotlight your pet, we will ask for permission, always.
- Email is not a required portion of your contact information. We do not sell your email or any information. Giving us your email will allow us to communicate in this fashion and also send you a request to join our online pet portal software. The choice is entirely up to you.
- In the case of emergent cases, we strive to rush established patients in who are experiencing emergency health concerns.
- Depending on how tight our schedule is running, an emergency exam fee may be charged. Our emergency exam fee is 100$ and you will be alerted before the appointment is made.
- If we feel that your pet’s emergent situation is better served at a dedicated emergency clinic with overnight hospitalization services, we refer our patients to Medvet Dayton or Medvet Cincinnati.