Welcome to Middletown Animal Hospital, we appreciate your interest in our clinic, we cannot wait to meet you and your pet. We strive to have a positive and welcoming atmosphere, because we all honestly love our job.
This page will detail our different policies and provide a contact form to request an appointment. You will then be contacted based off your preferred method of contact and we will set up an appointment with you and discuss any additional concerns.
What to Expect
Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our friendly front desk staff. They will have you fill out at form with the reason for today’s visit, any additional issues going on, and any prescription requests.
Our exam staff will then call you into the room with your pet and start to get acquainted with your pet. They will then review the written information and begin to piece together your pet’s medical history. They will perform any requested technical services before Dr. Neumann enters the room.
Dr. Neumann will then enter the room and perform a full comprehensive exam, from nose to tail. This includes checking your pet’s ears, eyes, heart, lungs, and rectum; feeling for any lumps or bumps along the way. She will address any concerns you may have about your pet and create a personalized medical plan based off your pet’s full medical history.
After taking care of all your pet’s medical care needs, we will send you back to the lobby for check out. We do expect payment at time of service. We accept cash, credit, and debit card. Click here to check out all our payment options.
Brief Discussion of Policies
Please click the drop down arrow and take a moment to read over our policies, we want to be you and your pet’s best fit. Please do not hesitate to call or email with any questions regarding the information below, our staff would be happy to go over it with you. Our phone number is (513)422-0615.Policies
- Payment for all services rendered are due at time of service.
- Being a small business style clinic, we do not currently offer payment plans.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, and Discover card.
- We accept written checks after a doctor/patient relationship has been established.
- Care Credit information is available by request.
- Itemized medical costs for services are offered by request.
- The price for our office visit and exam is 45$ and then other services completed are added on to that.
- Our office is ran by schedule appointments only to allow our appointments to run as close to schedule as possible.
- We offer emergent appointments, due to this sometimes our appointments may not run tight to schedule. We highly value all our patients health needs.
- We request that new patients arrive 10-15 minutes early to accurately collect any pertinent medical information and to complete our new patient form.
- We request that you call no less than 12 hours before your pet’s scheduled appointment when canceling. We want to have enough time to fill this empty space with another patient that needs us too.
- We run social media on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Sometimes your pet’s are just too cute to not take a snapshot of, if you do not wish your pet’s photos to be taken, just let us know, we are happy to honor your wishes.
- Sometimes we like to spotlight cases on our social media or fun moments with our patients. If we want to spotlight your pet, we will ask for permission, always.
- Email is not a required portion of your contact information. We do not sell your email or any information. Giving us your email will allow us to communicate in this fashion and also send you a request to join our online pet portal software. The choice is entirely up to you.
- In the case of emergent cases, we strive to rush established patients in who are experiencing emergency health concerns.
- Depending on how tight our schedule is running, an emergency exam fee may be charged. Our emergency exam fee is 100$ and you will be alerted before the appointment is made.
- If we feel that your pet’s emergent situation is better served at a dedicated emergency clinic with overnight hospitalization services, we refer our patients to Medvet Dayton or Medvet Cincinnati.
New Patient Form
Now that you have read through the policies, get ahead for your appointment by filling out our new patient form and fill it out from the comfort of your own home. Click the button below to be directed to the PDF form of our New Client/New Patient Form.